Job Title: Personal Banker
Employee is responsible for opening new accounts, maintaining existing accounts, and promoting and informing customers of the Bank’s products and services. Employee is also responsible for providing efficient high quality customer service that furthers customer relations.
- Opens and processes new personal and business accounts, including DDA, savings and certificates of deposit, safe deposit boxes, debit cards, and other bank products.
- Assists in the delivery of quality customer service through personal contact with customers and prospects, while adhering to company quality standards.
- Answer phone and assists caller and/or transfer callers to appropriate personnel.
- Quotes products and rates.
- Meets and greets customers.
- Assist on the teller line as needed.
- Ensure compliance with State and Federal rules, regulations, and laws.
- Works to meet existing branch performance standards in areas such as operating loss control, bank secrecy, and compliance with established policies and procedures.
- Demonstrates strong communication skills (written and verbal).
- Effectively respond to customers’ needs.
Required Education, Experience, and Skills
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Requires 2 years banking experience, preferably as a Personal Banker
Job Title: Credit Analyst
- Assists loan officers in performing pre-qualification assessment and analysis of financial condition and risk of financing requests within framework of Bank credit culture and current economic and industry trends.
- Assists loan officers in gathering data from customers, internal and external sources; prepares spreadsheets and analyzes financial information including financial statements and tax returns; contacts customers for additional information and clarification of data.
- Compiles data from credit bureaus, conducts industry peer comparisons, and performs cash flow analyses and other such tasks and comparisons.
- Writes credit memos, financial reviews and reports; makes recommendation on loan structures and terms to loan officers.
- Informs loan officers when up-to-date financial statements are needed for new requests of existing borrowers.
- Assists loan officers in the review and renewal of credit facilities; provides back-up support.
- May represent the Bank in various community, civic, and community reinvestment functions to further enhance the Bank’s image and develop additional business.
- Reinforces the application of superior customer service through his or her own example along with appropriate follow through with involved customers and employees.
- Ensures compliance with State and Federal rules, regulations, and laws.
- Keeps abreast of local and national economic, financial, political and legislative events and climates which could have an impact on lending activities.
- Maintains an overall knowledge of the bank’s products and services.
- High school diploma required. Bachelor’s degree in business, finance or related field preferred. Will accept equivalent banking industry experience in lieu of Bachelor’s degree.
- Position requires a person who has three to five years underwriting or financial analysis experience.
- Two years banking experience preferred.
- Successful completion of Credit Analyst training and any other compliance training deemed necessary by the Bank.