How do I reset my online banking password?
You now have the capability to reset your own password in Online Banking BUT this capability has to be set up prior to using the function. To set up, please follow these instructions:
1. Log in to online banking
2. Go to the options tab
3. Under personal settings, input a password reset question and answer
4. Press submit
When you press the "Reset Password" button, you will be prompted to input Net Teller ID, the email address tied to the Net Teller ID, and an email subject
Please note: The "original password" is the last four digits of the social security number tied to the Net Teller ID.
Security Question issues: contact a customer service representative for assistance.
How do I sign up for mobile banking and Remote Deposit Anywhere?
- Sign in to your APB online banking>Options
- Click on Mobile Settings
- Add your mobile phone # and wireless provider
- Select the accounts/add short name
- Accept the terms and conditions>confirm (a confirmation text will be sent to your mobile device
- Download the APB app from your mobile device, accept the Mobile Banking Service Agreement
Remote Deposit Anywhere
- Once you have been signed up by an employee at APB, you will have a "Deposits" tab in your mobile app
- Choose Deposits>Deposit a check
- Take a picture of the front/back of the check, making sure that you have endorsed the check with a signature as well as 'for deposit only' and the account number
- Input the amount of the check
- Choose the account you are depositing the check into
- Click Deposit Check>Done
Please note: Deposits made before 5:00pm on day of deposit, will be made available next business day*
What is my routing number?
The routing number for American Pride Bank is 061121070
Please note: contact a Customer Service Representative for wire instructions
How do I set up Bank to Bank Transfers?
- Log in to Online Banking and select Bank to Bank Transfers from the Home menu, review the Enrollment Introduction and Service Agreement, select 'accept'
- Complete the external account information and 'submit'
- Once the enrollment submission displays, follow the verification process to complete a small 'test' transfer with your enrolled account*
- Once the test transfer amount appears in your external account, you must enter this amount in the Verification Amount field without dollar signs or decimal points (ie: $0.12=12)
How do I activate my debit card?
- Once you receive your card, contact Card Activation at 800-631-2462
- For PIN management ONLY clients, contact 888-891-2435
How long does it take to get my debit card?
- APB branch locations offer Instant Issue debit cards, but if mailed, 7-10 business days
How can I get alerts on my debit card transactions?
- Available to APB clients, MyCardRules is an easy-to-implement mobile app solution for payment card spending controls and alerts.
Can I use my debit card while traveling?
Yes, notify us ahead of time that you will be traveling to another region, state, or country. This will help to ensure that your transactions are not flagged as potentially fraudulent, and declined.
Please note: Clients have a daily spending limit on debit card POS and withdrawals. For large purchases, please contact customer service.
How can I stop payment on a check?
Check Stop Payment
- Sign in to Online Banking
- From the Home Banking page, click on Accounts
- Once your account displays, located next to balance is 'select option' drop down box
- Select Stop Payments and complete the information fields and Submit
Please note: You cannot place a stop payment on an ACH (automatic payment) or an electronic item (including ATM and debit card transactions). If you need assistance please contact an American Pride Bank branch.