Are you interested in a career with an organization that is truly committed to customer service and employee well being? American Pride Bank recognizes that our employees are our most valuable resource and the key component to our success.
Accordingly, we strive to provide employees with career opportunities, financial security through competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits, and a comfortable working atmosphere.
All successful candidates will be subject to drug testing, credit and background checks.
If you are interested in a career providing excellent customer service and are committed to excellence, American Pride Bank is the place for you!
Personal Banker & Utility Support Specialist
We are currently seeking a Personal Banker & Utility Support Specialist for a position located at the Log Cabin Road branch on Monday and Tuesday, Forsyth Road branch on Wednesday and the Russell Parkway branch on Thursday and Friday. This position will cover all branches for relief as needed. Candidates should possess a minimum of 2 years banking experience, preferably as a Personal Banker.
- Opens and processes new personal and business accounts, including DDA, savings and certificates of deposit, safe deposit boxes, debit cards, and other bank products.
- Maintains existing accounts by researching and verifying account information and resolving problems for customers as necessary
- Assists in the delivery of quality customer service through personal contact with customers and prospects, while adhering to company quality standards.
- Answers phone and assists callers and/or transfers callers to appropriate personnel.
- Quotes products and rates in effort to promote and inform customers of the Bank’s services and products.
- Meets and greets customers.
- Ensures compliance with State and Federal rules, regulations, and laws.
- Participates in various forms of business development.
- Processes wire transfers.
- Ensures that the appearance of the lobby and personnel are neat, organized, and in accordance with Bank policy.
- Assists customers with safe deposit box services.
- Assists other bank staff in helping customers as needed.
- Works to meet existing branch performance standards in areas such as operating loss control, bank secrecy, and compliance with established policies and procedures.
- Works as Teller when needed adhering to the Bank’s teller standards, policies, and procedures.
- Assist customers with entry into their safe deposit box.
- Attends staff meetings as required.
- Performs clerical tasks such as photocopying, typing, filling and mailing various bank correspondences.
- Provides support to areas of the bank such as operations, loan operations, etc. as needed.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Required Education, Experience, and Skills
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Position requires 2 years banking experience, preferably as a Personal Banker.
- Successful completion of Personal Banker training and any other compliance training deemed necessary by the Bank.
- Capability to lift a minimum of 30 lbs.
To Apply for a Position
E-mail resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
No phone calls, faxes, or agencies please. - Equal Employment Opportunity Employer