Are you interested in a career with an organization that is truly committed to customer service and employee well being? American Pride Bank recognizes that our employees are our most valuable resource and the key component to our success.
Accordingly, we strive to provide employees with career opportunities, financial security through competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits, and a comfortable working atmosphere.
All successful candidates will be subject to drug testing, credit and background checks.
If you are interested in a career providing excellent customer service and are committed to excellence, American Pride Bank is the place for you!
Employee is responsible for gathering and analyzing credit information on current and potential borrowers. Employee is also responsible for preparing reports and assisting loan officer(s) as needed.
- Assists loan officers in performing pre-qualification assessment and analysis of financial condition and risk of financing requests within framework of Bank credit culture and current economic and industry trends.
- Assists loan officers in gathering data from customers, internal and external sources; prepares spreadsheets and analyzes financial information including financial statements and tax returns; contacts customers for additional information and clarification of data.
- Compiles data from credit bureaus, conducts industry peer comparisons, and performs cash flow analyses and other such tasks and comparisons.
- Writes credit memos, financial reviews and reports; makes recommendation on loan structures and terms to loan officers.
- Informs loan officers when up-to-date financial statements are needed for new requests of existing borrowers.
- Assists loan officers in the review and renewal of credit facilities; provides back-up support.
- May represent the Bank in various community, civic, and community reinvestment functions to further enhance the Bank’s image and develop additional business.
- Reinforces the application of superior customer service through his or her own example along with appropriate follow through with involved customers and employees.
- Ensures compliance with State and Federal rules, regulations, and laws.
- Keeps abreast of local and national economic, financial, political and legislative events and climates which could have an impact on lending activities.
- Maintains an overall knowledge of the bank’s products and services.
- Attends staff meetings as required.
- Performs clerical tasks such as photocopying, typing, filling and mailing various bank correspondences as needed.
- Provides support to areas of the bank such as lenders, loan operations, etc as needed.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Required Education, Experience, and Skills
- High school diploma required. Bachelor’s degree in business, finance or related field preferred. Will accept equivalent banking industry experience in lieu of Bachelor’s degree.
- Position requires a person who has three to five years underwriting or financial analysis experience.
- Two years banking experience preferred.
- Successful completion of Credit Analyst training and any other compliance training deemed necessary by the Bank.
- Capability to lift a minimum of 30 lbs.
To Apply for a Position
E-mail resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
No phone calls, faxes, or agencies please. - Equal Employment Opportunity Employer