Are you interested in a career with an organization that is truly committed to customer service and employee well being?
American Pride Bank recognizes that our employees are our most valuable resource and the key component to our success.
Accordingly, we strive to provide employees with career opportunities, financial security through competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits, and a comfortable working atmosphere.
All successful candidates will be subject to drug testing, credit and background checks.
If you are interested in a career providing excellent member service and are committed to excellence, American Pride Bank is the place for you!
We are currently seeking a Personal Banker for a position located in the Macon area.
Candidates should possess a minimum of 2 years banking experience, preferably as a Personal Banker.
- Opens and processes new personal and business accounts, including DDA, savings and certificates of deposit, safe deposit boxes, debit cards, and other bank products.
- Maintains existing accounts by researching and verifying account information and resolving problems for customers as necessary
- Assists in the delivery of quality customer service through personal contact with customers and prospects, while adhering to company quality standards.
- Answers phone and assists callers and/or transfers callers to appropriate personnel.
- Quotes products and rates in effort to promote and inform customers of the Bank’s services and products.
- Meets and greets customers.
- Ensures compliance with State and Federal rules, regulations, and laws.
- Participates in various forms of business development.
- Processes wire transfers.
- Ensures that the appearance of the lobby and personnel are neat, organized, and in accordance with Bank policy.
- Assists customers with safe deposit box services.
- Assists other bank staff in helping customers as needed.
- Works to meet existing branch performance standards in areas such as operating loss control, bank secrecy, and compliance with established policies and procedures.
- Communicates in a straightforward and assertive fashion.
- Updates relevant people with timely information.
- Listens carefully to what others are saying.
- Respects and considers all opinions, even counter-opinions.
- Assumes responsibility for mistakes and failures.
- Demonstrates consistency between what is said and what is done.
- Behaves according to sound ethical and legal standards.
- Is respectful of others.
- Balances individual goals with team goals.
- Builds and maintains productive relationships with people throughout the organization.
- Maintains composure in frustrating situations.
- Demonstrates flexibility in working with others.
- Adapts to and helps others adapt to change.
- Effectively responds to customer needs.
- Answers customer questions and fully addresses their concerns.
- Quickly and practically solves customers’ problems.
- Demonstrates appropriate discretion; keeps confidential information private.
- Demonstrates good interpersonal communication and presentation skills.
- Manages difficult customer situations and treats others with respect.
- Maintains a neat and professional appearance according to dress code in employee handbook.
- Demonstrates a consistently high level of professional judgment.
- Maintains independence and objectivity in carrying out job responsibilities.
- Demonstrates strong customer service and communication skills.
- Develops strong relationships with existing customers.
- Projects a good impression of the bank and its integrity.
- Uses contacts in business community to produce business for the bank.
- Can think quickly and develop practical solutions to problems.
- Works as Teller when needed adhering to the Bank’s teller standards, policies, and procedures.
- Assist customers with entry into their safe deposit box.
- Attends staff meetings as required.
- Performs clerical tasks such as photocopying, typing, filling and mailing various bank correspondences.
- Provides support to areas of the bank such as operations, loan operations, etc. as needed.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Required Education, Experience and Skills
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Position requires 2 years banking experience, preferably as a Personal Banker.
- Successful completion of Personal Banker training and any other compliance training deemed necessary by the Bank.
- Capability to lift a minimum of 30 lbs.
Benefits include but are not limited to
- Medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Short term and long term disability
- Life & dependent life insurance
- AFLAC insurance
- 401k Plan
- Paid vacation and sick time
To Apply for a Position
E-mail resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
No phone calls, faxes, or agencies please.
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer